Monday, September 17, 2012

Gowri-Ganesha Habba Series - Lotsa stories and recipes too

Blogosphere seems inundated with Ganesha Chavithi celebratory recipes and many different customs & traditions related to the festival. This is a festival very dear to me and I have umpteen memories associated with  it. As I was thinking about my first Gowri-Ganesha habba on Sattvaa, I found that I really couldn't compress all of them into one single post, so I will start my short series on Gowri-Ganesha habba from tomorrow and will share with all of you some stories and some recipes for the next 3 or 4 posts. You just have to wait until I am done with the naivedya to taste the food :-).

As India starts to celebrate Gowri Habba in a few hours, I just wanted to hop in and say..


A Very Happy Gowri-Ganesha Habba to all of you celebrating the festival















2 comments:

Sangeetha Nambi said...

Thanks much for ur wishes and my hearty wishes to u and ur family...
http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com

NamsVeni Pothas said...

happy Gowry Ganesha to Sattvaa and sattvaa readers. GOD bless you all.